Saturday, June 6, 2009

Submitted for the approval...

Hey, readers.

Chances are if you found your way here I either linked you to it at this point or you were creeping on me and found the link. Either way, welcome. As you may have guessed from the extremely clever title of this blog, what you've stumbled upon is a blog dedicated to review and analysis of the hit kid's show Are You Afraid of the Dark? which aired on Nickelodeon's Snick from 1990 on-and-off until 2000, literally spanning the first ten years of my life. I was obsessed with the show for years and I must have seen every episode on TV at one point or another, although obviously not all on their original air-dates.

When I found access to the episodes (*cough*) I decided I would love watching them again, completely prepared for how terrible they might be.

I was right, but they were still entertaining nonetheless.

So, here I decided to share with you my thoughts & everything as I watch the episodes, now that I'm eighteen and so much more wordly and intelligent. Maybe it'll entertain you or something. I don't know.

The inspiration for this sort of blog must be credited to Blogger Beware, which makes me laugh every time I read it and which really needs to be updated.

1 comment:

  1. Hi cool blog! I love AYAOTD! My fave character was Sardo. =]

    ReplyDelete